Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

How to create Simple Enter Page ( using Photoshop & flash )

Not made by me ...
CREDITS TO ORIGINAL TUTE MAKER (I DUNNO HIS NAME ..)

Flash file for tutorial
Download Tutorial Flash file I used -
http://mowarez.com/shh/How%20To%20Create%20Enter%20Page%20by%20Breez%20from%20www.MoWarez.com.rar

1. please do not trouble me on msn unless it's importent ( I have my own sites to run ) send me over exacly what you need help with
2. By looks of that I see you are trying to create front enter page easy ( if you know about actionscript )
3. any TM is easy to edit if you open file in flash Ok here is a small tut on this Let say we have our page in PS Like so



Now let's say I want to create buttons for this ( now there is 2 ways you can achive this )
(1) as you know u can cut slices in PS ( if you know how to use PS u should know hot to cut UP theme inside it )
and
(2) We will export this file in flash, like I will do with this one. Open up new document in flash 8 u will get this screen




As you can see by above image I have highlited section where it tells you the flash size so if your document in photoshop is 800 x 600 our flash file size has to be changed to that.... Now my document is

939 x 802 so i go in to flash settings where I put black spot on above pic and change to size as you can see here in next screen shot




Now importent part! lets grab our file, click file and click import to stage u will get your file on screen like so


In flash u need to create new buttons ( you can look up tutorials on that on line ) i will just continue with rest

Now Like you see in screen shot below I have created "simbols/buttons" for my document ( highlited in blue )
and like u see in my action script layer it seas




on (release) {
getURL("http://www.MoWarez.com");
}

This is what our button will do when it's clicked ( above line is correct but u can add things like _self, _blank, and so on )

now to save our movie go to file and go to publish settings now u will get pop with 3 tabs like so




it ses

format
flash
html

First format - format is the place you will save your flash and what the name will be called
flash - i wouldent mess around here to much as you dont need to unless you know what you doing
html - i wouldent mess around here to much as you dont need to unless you know what you doing

Hit publish now you will get 2 files

1 will be called
your-flash-named.swf
your-html-named.html

right click html file and open with note pad or dreamwaver ( I use notepad )
Hust below
add this line

and go to bottom of the page and just below
add this line


Here is the file I used for tutorial above if you want to see how it all goes 2gether

Download Tutorial Flash file I used-

http://mowarez.com/shh/How%20To%20Create%20Enter%20Page%20by%20Breez%20from%20www.MoWarez.com.rar

Now our movie will be sitting in the center of the page Hope this helps you and ( you better apprishiate this as it's 6 am and I was gonna hit bed 3 hours a go )

This complites my tutorial on your question above enjoy
Breez

No comments:

Post a Comment